You are supposed to do the following a) thank the person who awarded you,(check) b) include seven facts about yourself, (double check) c) pass the award on to other bloggers,( hmm this will be a hard decision and d) notify them of winning the award! (As soon as I can decide)
Seven Unknown Facts:
1) I was once on a plane with Billy Joel and he said I was cute! (this according to my mother as I was just a wee babe at the time)
2) I am a huge Jane Austen fan (well maybe that’s not so unknown)
4) I’m deathly afraid of just about everything but mostly, rollercoasters, airplanes, water crafts and snakes.
5) I’m obsessed with museums. Show me a good museum and I am there
6) I almost meet President Bush twice but never seemed to get there, once when I was volunteering at an inner city program when he was signing the no child left behind thing and once, in a completely difference state when he was visiting the local university.
7) I hate mustard and pickles and love mayo on my hotdog ( some people call this strange but I’ve heard it’s all the rage in Europe, don’t knock til you’ve tried it)
Who I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to:
1. Ephemeral Sparrow (not only is she a great read but she likes bunnies and the wall from King’s speech)
2. Kid Giddy (all in all a great and fun blog)
3. Photo Grunt (who would I be without a great photo blog? He’s got a great eye especially when I’ve had my work posted on there a couple of times )
As not to disappoint, here is another wonderful photographic artist. I wish I could say I took this photo but alas this is beyond my talents right now. This simple but stunning piece comes from the collection of Magnesina. So feel free to swing by and share some hearts and maybe some cash for this wonderful ode to spring!
That’s all from me on this glorious day. If I am slow to return to you it is probably because I will be out enjoying our 75 degree weather and the wonderful kick off to our town’s Art walk which will be tomorrow. Until than enjoy weather, take a picnic and be sure to find something fun to enjoy God’s photographic world.