Thursday, March 10, 2011

1000 Words

It is no secret how much I love photography. I think it a  travesty that I don’t have more wall space to show off all the stunning artwork I see daily on Etsy. However since I have “wall” space, in theory, on my blog I thought I would show off some of my favorites based on themes.This week my theme will just be a free for all. Since this is my first post I wanted to feature artists I have always admired. 

 

My first artist is to your left.  I have always loved bomobob's work. This photo just takes me back to my childhood. I can almost smell the cotton candy and popcorn.  I also love the bright and happy colors shown in this piece.  It make me long to have children of my own because this photo would be a great addition to any kids room. If you would like to see more of his work you can visit by clicking here 

 

 

This next artist has been on my radar for quite sometime. I found that ever time I need a great photo for a treasury I’d always come back to her work. There is so much play with light and depth of field that every time I think I’ve seen all her work  my eyes are tickled again with even more beauty. For instance the photo I chose to my right, I have never seen before but am happy to have stumbled upon it. I hope my next photo purchase will be from this wonderful artist. Another funny thing is that both of the artists featured thus far hail from Canada. There must being something in the water up there.  If you would like to see more of her work, and trust me you do. You can click here

My next artist was a very, and I mean very recent discovery. I received some much needed help, in the metric side of things, from her and in the process saw her work and began a new appreciation.  I am certain this piece would fit perfectly into any guest room, or bathroom, (one of my personal favorite places to put great work because everyone sees it) This artist is one that likes to tell stories and  I am always open to pictures that speak. Here is her store if you would like more stories to chose from here.

There are so many more I would love to focus on, one being my absolute fav but she’s on vacation right now, but that’s what blogs are for. Check back each week. Until than feel free to visit these great artists and show some Etsy love.

6 comments:

  1. That ferris wheel photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are fabulous! And each one has such a unique beauty about it I can't even choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finds on Etsy!

    http://www.aegeansea.etsy.com...I'm here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails