Thursday, January 13, 2011

Need a Free Calendar??

As I stated in my first post I love finding freebies. Adding to my joy is passing those finds along to those who will enjoy them as much as I do. 
This leads me to my first find of the year.  Mousesavers. One of my resolutions, if that's what it can be called, for 2011 is to go to one of my favorite places on earth, Walt Disney World.  I am hoping to pay my own way but I figured why not try and win my way there just in case.  That's when I stumbled on this forgotten website.  Along with the page dedicated to the latest sweepstakes it also offers free info on how to get the most out of your trip to the house of mouse. Going back to my intial offer of free, one of those sweepstakes includes a chance to receive a code for a free 12x12 calendar from Snapfish. Not bad if I do say so myself.  The free calendar allows for free personalization in everyway, so have fun and only worry about shipping and handling. To celebrate I thought I'd pass along a few of my photos from my last trips to Disney in 2008-09.




The second site/magazine I found to promote is All You. I do not have the magazine but I have heard it is chalk full of coupons and money-saving ideas.  When it comes to the website, you can sign up for daily free samples to be emailed to your inbox.  There can be a lot of repeats but some of the samples have been quite a find and it gives back all the time I would have spent trying to hunt them down.

Finally in an unrelated shift, I am proud to say I entered my first photography contest.  Photo Spiva is an international competition so I am setting my goals pretty high. I'm just happy I have decided to take this leap whether my entries are accepted or not. For now here are the five photos I placed in the running.

All are available on my Etsy store except the Packard Emblem if you would like to make them yours.  Or to see a more complete version of these five photos.  Thanks and good luck in whatever freebie you chose : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails