Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Out with the Old and In with the New

I finally made the switch and let me tell you I think I’m in love.  I recently purchased a Canon 7D and got to test it out this weekend in Tulsa during a photography workshop. I thought I’d post a few.  The first few are from a mock wedding they set up. There were so many cute ideas it was hard to decide which one to go with first

fun 007

 Picture 014

Picture 012

Picture 015 Picture 006

 

  

And than came our great    models.  They were already hitched but decided to be great sports about it : )

 

 

 

Picture 010 

Picture 011

 Picture 007  

  Picture 004 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Picture 008

Such a gun time indeed.  that’s it for part I. I hope to have part two  up tomorrow. So be sure to check it out : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails