Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BESTeam Wednesday Wonders!!

Welcome to the first segment of Wednesday Wonders!! This week's Etsy seller is dicarlos. With this seller you get to peruse two wonderful shops consisting of jewelry, cards and one of a kind pieces of art. Here are a few selections below.


A teacher from Boston her shops offer so many cool styles  I loved the fact that you can own an original artwork for a very affordable price. I'm also a lover of literature and what it can inspire.  The unique cards included her second shop Unexpected Knock is a great reflection of this, because it shows dicarlos great love of Emily Dickinson.  So if you are looking for something special to send a friend then Visit Dicarlos.  You can also follow her many talents on her blog and for fun a treasury that has featured her work.

2 comments:

  1. Both of dicarlos' shops are so special! Thanks for sharing your favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't signed into my unexpectedknock account for a while, so I just got your message. Lovely feature -- I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails